MASTER THE BASICS
- To prepare a smooth canvas for applying your makeup, you need to have clean and moisturized skin. This skin texture will allow blending of makeup easily on your skin’s surface.
- Keep your skin clean by using mild cleanser and gently cleanse your face in upward motion strokes.
- Do not scrub or rub too hard as it will cause rashes and irritation.
- After cleansing freshen up your skin by applying a toner according to your skin type.
- Now apply moisturizer to keep it hydrated and make sure to use SPF protection moisturizer for daytime for protecting your skin from sun.
Make it a habit to treat your skin with at home facial at least 2 to 3 times a week.
HOW TO APPLY FOUNDATION
- Select your foundation shade very carefully and pick the one which matched your jaw line tone.
- Apply foundation on your cheeks, forehead, nose and chin; gently blend the foundation using brush, sponge or your fingertips.
- Continue blending over the jaw line and do not forget your neck for acquiring a natural, faultless look.
- After applying foundation if under eye circles or any red spots remains on your face do not apply more foundation instead try using a concealer.
HOW TO APPLY CONCEALER
- Choose your concealer shade carefully and select the one which matched your skin tone or one shade lighter.
- Concealer is denser than foundation and is applied for hiding trouble spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Usually it is applied under the eyes skin as they tend to look dark and at the bridge of the nose.
- After applying concealer lightly press it with a makeup sponge or blend it with a foundation brush.
GIVING FINAL TOUCHES
- Now gently apply face powder for setting foundation and concealer and giving your face a velvety and natural finish.
- Dip the puff or powder brush in loose powder and shake off excess, then apply powder gently over entire face and neck.
- In order to have a flawless finish throughout the day apply pressed powder using a sponge.